Pecos Black Pollo Wrap
Next up on the menu is Pecos Black Pollo Wrap which makes a great meal to grab for lunch. These can be made ahead and then left in the refrigerator or frozen. Nothing could be simpler than grabbing one and running out of the house. Feel free to also stay at home and warm one up in the oven and enjoy.
- 4 cups Chicken, shredded
- 4 cups corn, drained
- 4 cups black beans, drained
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small onion chopped,
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin, ground
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lime
- 16 spinach flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Montery Jack Cheese, shredded
- Cook chicken in skillet until done and then shred, can also buy rotisserie chicken.
- Combine next 8 ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add the zest from the lime and the juice to the bowl.
- Mix well ensuring everything is coated.
- Put ¼ cup of chicken and mixture on each tortilla.
- Add ⅛ cup shredded cheese to each tortilla.
- Wrap in aluminum foil or wax paper, chill until needed.
If given the chance the Pecos Black Pollo Wrap will find a way to your menu. It has an amazing taste that will have you looking forward to lunchtime.