Tonight when you are planning your meals for your next camping trip one of the best meals is a Hobo Dinner. This is a great meal that does not take a lot of time to prepare or quick. It provides a delicious meal that will taste very good while eating it around the campfire with your friends and loved ones.
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- ½ onion, optional
- Dash of Liquid Smoke
- Dash of Worecestershire Sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wash and dice the vegetables. (peel if you would like).
- Layer ground beef on Aluminium Foil.
- Add Vegetables
- Add seasonings
- Form Aluminium Foil into a packet and seal edges well.
- Place the dinner on coals from fire.
- Cook 10 minutes then flip
- Cook 10 more minutes.
I hope that you will give the hobo dinner a try if you have not already done so. It is an easy meal that you will enjoy. The ability to make it ahead of time and then a lazy cooking method ensures the hobo dinner will not take much time.